Reasons Why People Move From Toronto To Nova Scotia
Moving from Toronto to Nova Scotia is a big decision. It’s not one that people take lightly.
There are many reasons why people choose to move from Toronto to Nova Scotia.
Nova Scotia is a beautiful province with plenty to see and do. There are many outdoor activities to enjoy, as well as a rich culture and history.
People who move from Toronto to Nova Scotia often find that they can slow down and enjoy a more relaxed lifestyle.
Also, of course, the value of the houses affects, because selling a house in Toronto, you can buy a house in Nova Scotia at a lower price!
Pros and Cons of Living in Nova Scotia
There are pros and cons to living in Nova Scotia. Here are some of the most important ones:
- The cost of living is much more affordable than in Toronto.
- The climate is more moderate, so it’s a good place to live if you don’t like extremes in weather.
- There are plenty of things to do in Nova Scotia, both outdoors and indoors.
- Nova Scotia is a small province, so there isn’t as much to do as there is in Toronto.
- The job market isn’t as strong as it is in Toronto.
- It can be difficult to find good healthcare in Nova Scotia.
Best Locations for Moving from Toronto to Nova Scotia
There are a few different locations in Nova Scotia that are good for people who are moving from Toronto. Here are some of the best ones:
- Mahone Bay
Halifax is the capital of Nova Scotia and it’s the largest city in the province. It’s a great place to live if you want to be close to all of the amenities that a big city has to offer. There are plenty of jobs available, as well as good schools and healthcare. Toronto to Nova Scotia movers will help you move easily, quickly and without unnecessary stress.
Moving Yourself vs. Hiring Moving Company
There is no real financial benefit when you do a long-distance move yourself from Toronto to Nova Scotia by renting a mover’s truck. And here’s why:
- Renting costs more. When you rent a truck, you have to return it to the same place it was picked up. Otherwise, you’ll pay a lot more than you expect.
- You will need a minimum of 2 people to load/unload the truck. You should also be experienced in packing your belongings, loading them into the truck, and securing the boxes. Otherwise, you will get stressed trying to fit everything in the truck to get your belongings in one piece!
- Terrain and landscape matter. In high winds, the fuel consumption for carrying a heavy truck increases dramatically.
Also, consider all the possible problems that can arise during a long trip from Toronto to Nova Scotia:
- Flat tire.
- Engine problems.
- Anything can happen on the road.
- Shortage of gas supply or misculation.
- Difficult weather conditions (blizzard, ice, etc).
Imagine if any of the above happened to you in the middle of nowhere without phone service!
If you’re still thinking about driving a rental truck yourself from Toronto to Nova Scotia, just make sure it’s much cheaper and safer than hiring professionals who have done it many times.
Hassle-free Moving From Toronto to Nova Scotia
If you’re thinking of moving to Nova Scotia, make sure to contact the team at High Stream Moving.
We can help make the process easy and hassle-free.
Hiring a moving company like High Stream Moving is the best way to ensure a hassle-free move from Toronto to Nova Scotia.
With our experience and skills, we can get you and your belongings to Nova Scotia safely and efficiently.
We’ll even do all the heavy lifting for you!
High Stream Moving is the best movers for both commercial moving and local moving clients and our rates are quite competitive.
High Stream Moving will help you pack up your belongings and transport them safely to your new home in Nova Scotia. Contact us today at +1 (647) 510-4287 for a free quote for all moving services!
The Cost Of Your Long Distance Moving from Toronto to Nova Scotia
The cost of your long-distance moving service from Toronto to Nova Scotia will depend on a few factors:
- the size of your home
- the amount of stuff you need to move
- the distance of the move
- the services you require.
Most movers in Nova Scotia and Toronto charge by the hour. The average cost of an hourly move is $100-$150 per hour.
The cost of a long-distance move can be expensive, but High Stream Moving will work with you to find a solution that fits your budget. The minimum price for moving from Toronto to Nova Scotia is $249. There are 2 pricing options:
- Reserve the entire trailer 1320 cu ft. The average cross country cost for a full trailer is $7490.
- If there are not a lot of items, there is no need for a whole trailer. In that case you can make a list of items or fill out our Long-Distance Moving Quote form. This form shows you how much cu ft or space things will take in the trailer, and we give you prices based on that data.
High Stream Moving has a wide range of moving services to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your needs. Trust us with all packing & unpacking services and storage services.
Why Choose High Stream Moving for Relocation to Nova Scotia?
If you’re moving from Toronto to Nova Scotia, you need a reliable and experienced moving company.
High Stream Moving is the perfect choice for your relocation needs. We have 10 years of experience in the moving industry and we’re a full-service moving company.
We’re also a member of the Better Business Bureau, so you can be sure that you’re dealing with a reputable company.
High Stream Moving will pack up your belongings and transport them safely to your new home in Nova Scotia.
We also offer a wide range of services to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
Contact us today and get a free quote!
How does it work?
Book your move