Importance of Hiring Experts for Cross Country Piano Moving
It’s challenging to move a piano. Pianos are somewhat fragile equipment notwithstanding their weight and dimension. These are some justifications to explain why you must hire professional movers:
- Experienced piano moving companies have the right equipment and vehicles to carry your piano to the designated place securely.
- They will protect your piano throughout the moving duration until it reaches the destination with their experiences.
- They have a tracking record in which you can check the status of your piano move.
- If you choose to hire experts, you would be more confident in moving your piano as they provide insurance in case of loss and damage.
- Instead of risking an injury or damaging your property by moving alone which may cost you more, hiring experts will save you money.
Cross Country Piano Moving Steps
Moving a piano in Toronto is more challenging than you can imagine. There are certain things that piano movers should take into account like the distance and the size of the piano.
To safely transfer your piano to the new location, movers follow these steps:
- Scaling down the piano’s components, such as the legs, cover, lid hinges, and lyre.
- Attach wrap pads to the sides and top part of the piano.
- Wrap all disassembled parts with moving blankets.
- Ratchet straps should be used to affix the instrument to a trolley.
- To prevent breakage, position the ratchet strap beyond the instrument’s keyboard.
- Move the dolly outside the house cautiously.
- Make sure nothing else is loaded close to the piano.
- Reassemble the piano upon your arrival at the target location.
Cross Country Piano Moving Cost
The cost of a piano move if it’s a cross country can vary between $2,500 and almost $5,000. The type and size of the piano usually affect the pricing. However, there are other price influencers:
- Stairs up to your door
- Elevator access
- Narrow doorways
- Number of movers needed
Choose High Stream Moving
High Stream Moving ensures top-quality moving services including a piano move.
That is greatly aided by our hardworking and knowledgeable crew of movers, as well as the top-notch moving tools and equipment we invested in.
Aside from our years of experience, we strictly adhere to all rules and regulations. Rest assured that all projects we take into account are insured because of this.
Moreover, what’s even greater is the affordable moving cost we provide for our valuable customers with no hidden charges.
Contact us right now for a quick quote and to speak with dependable cross country piano movers in Toronto for a free estimate.
We Move All Kinds of Piano Safe and Professional!
Spinet piano moving
36” to 39” tall
Console piano moving
40” and 44” tall
Studio piano moving
45” and 47” tall
Professional upright piano moving
48” and over
Petite grand piano moving
4′ 5″ to 4′ 11″
Baby grand piano moving
5′ to 5′ 5″
Medium grand piano moving
5′ 6″ to 5′ 8”
Professional grand piano moving
Parlor grand piano moving
4′ 5″ to 4′ 11″
Semi-concert piano moving
Concert piano moving
Hybrid & electronic piano moving
4′ 5″ to 6′